- to take forward steps in their lives.
- to look ahead to new experiences, not to dread what’s ahead.
- a focus on creativity.
- affirmations and thoughts and guidance from people like Todd Henry and Austin Kleon.
- a lighter touch on retirement and aging issues.
- to share their experience.
- community, but more on a drop-in basis. No pressure to participate by any means.
- some insulation from political and religious discussions and from exposure to the painful goings-on of the day.
- an emphasis on good news and laughter.
- shared experiences as family members.
- shared experiences as pet owners.
- a excerpt or chapter or two or more from my fiction/mystery project.