Continuing my persistent effort at ‘trying new’…
Since I’ve retired, I’ve always been interested in how other folks in their next chapter are adjusting to and enjoying this new stage.
I penned out a long list of questions I’d like to ask others. Here’s a sampling.
- What new things do you most want to do?
- What old things do you most want to revisit now that you probably have more time?
- What do you want to be on guard against? [i.e. bad habits, etc.]
- Is there anything you would want to teach others to do?
- What has surprised you about yourself since you retired?
Let me know if you’d like to either send text answers or opt for a quick audio interview.